Saturday, March 22, 2008

Good Friday

Sorry I didn't post yesterday. I promise you'll get a double dose today to make up for it. Not much went on yesterday, or atleast not in 2008 in my little world. I had to work at the Pharmacy for a good part of the day and then Jason (my bf) and I hungout. We watched the Passion of the Christ movie.
(PS_ this image is actually worth seeing...unlike that other junk)
I had actually never seen the film before. Jason had seen it before. I definetly cried during the movie. I'm pretty sure the scenes were all fairly accurate, with the exception of how involved his mother was with the entrire proceedings of Christ's death/crucifixtion. I really don't think that Mary would be allowed to get so close to Christ during all this, with the exception of at Christ's feet at the Cross. Also, where was Joseph? Or was he there and I just didn't comprehend who was who? Kinda hard to tell consdiering nearly everyone looked the same-like Jesus. Overall, however, fairly scripturally accurate. Not a "pretty" movie in the sense of what you saw in the scenes, but beautiful in the sense of what happened as a result of the crucifixion-forgiveness-if you want it.

No comments: