Friday, March 14, 2008

Persuasion & Pie


Something irritated me today in the commuter lounge (go figure!) Somebody brought in some Boston Cream Pie to celebrate the occasion of Pi Day, 3.14. He said that he might share if he felt like it and I said something to the effect of, "Oh, I might have to persuade you to share." OF COURSE, he smirked and the guys in the lounge made oral sex gestures. Seriously, do you think I'm that kind of girl?? I would never give someone oral sex for some Boston Cream Pie, are you kidding me? By "persuade" I certainly did not mean any sexual innuendo.


If people would take the time to get to know me, they'd understand that I'm not giving ANYONE oral sex for any reason-it's not who I am. I know that God would not approve of something like that, so I don't do it. When I tell people that I'm not having sex till I'm married, they look at me like I'm retarded. But really, I think it's the world that has been retarded. People took God's perfect plan for sex: one man and one woman-husband and wife-and changed it so it met their desires. I'm positive that sex is awesome in a marriage setting, but certainly not as a means of persuasion, especially for Boston Cream Pie! Just another reminder of how I'm different than alot of people.

No comments: