Thursday, April 17, 2008

April 17th

Sorry yesterday's blog was sssooo long, a lot to swallow I presume. Hope you thought it was informative though :)
I've been really busy with school lately; the last three weeks are always hectic! I need to make sure that I take some time to enjoy the beautiful weather, pray, and spend some time in God's word. Technically, I pray several times a day though. I don't necessarily get down on my knees in a quiet room or anything, I do "sentence prayers" all through out the day. For example, if I want to pray for my friend who is sick, I just say, "God, please comfort and heal ____ today. Ease her discomfort and pain and I pray that she would be back to 100% soon. Thanks." That's it. I love sentence prayers-God doesn't want me to ramble on and on anyway. He knows what I'm thinking. Enjoy the nice weather!

1 comment:

samm said...

Thank you, I learned something new. Keep it up.