Thursday, April 24, 2008

Eschatology

Last night at Gen-X we started a series of new studies on eschatology, aka studying the end times. It should be good stuff-I look forward to learning tons of new stuff. Honestly, I don't know too much about Heaven, Hell, and all that "good stuff." I'll share some things with you as I learn them. Last night was a bit of an introduction, so I don't have too much on it yet for you. I'll post something else later today-something interesting about Muslims and Christians.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Are you guys gonna read the "Left Behind" series? They're about the end of the world and kind of interesting, although they're written from an extremely conservative point of view.

Jesse said...

IS THERE A HELL?!!!????


... is there?

Anonymous said...

I might just do that. I'll be up at school all summer because I'm working here. When and where?