Monday, April 14, 2008

Spring!

I think that God reveals his majesty in nature, especially this time of the year.

"They know the truth about God because He made it obvious to them. For ever since the world was created, people have seen the earth and the sky. Through everything God made, they can clearly see his invisible qualities-His eternal power and divine nature. So they have no excuse for not knowing God." Romans 1: 19-20.

I took these pictures recently around my home and while on a hike this past Saturday. How could evolution possibly make things so beautiful and complex??

2 comments:

bloggdogg said...

hey... quick and rather rediculous question- my buddy says that Mennonites are not allowed to reproduce.. I disagree completely because if that was the case, there probably would no longer be a Mennonite religion today..

Noelle said...

HAHAHAHAH. Matt's question is crazy, but i wanted to comment because i loved your pictures and your blog made me think a lot, especially since i was out in the peace garden earlier looking at the duck family and the pretty flowers.