Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Refuel

Wednesdays, other than Fridays, are my favorite night of the week. The "Bible Study" I attend is on Wednesday nights, providing an opportunity for me to refuel smack in the middle of the week. I put Bible Study in quotation marks because I don't want you to think that i't's some academic-like setting with Bible scholars-it's not. This Bible Study, called Gen-X, is actually at the home of an older couple at my church. (Their kids are grown and married/not living at home anymore). It's very discussion-oriented, but we of course base our studies off of scripture. Not the same people lead all the time either. I've led a few Wednesdays. The group is post-high school age up till 30-year-olds. A good mix! A lot of us "Gen-xers" are from Ephrata Mennonite Church, but a lot of people are friends that don't go to EMC. Anyway, I'm pretty pumped for Gen-X tonight.

No comments: